Significant change to WINEPS - please test!

Ian Pilcher ian.pilcher at home.com
Tue Jul 17 17:02:48 CDT 2001

Gerard Patel wrote:

> Anything ? everything is a better word.

I'm glad I asked for feedback before submitting it!

> I use a 'latin' language. No unicode for me.

Which code page/character set do you use?

> I test with the software I use to send this mail. There is a 'preview' feature
> and I can preview (and print) a mail. This is working fine with current
> Cvs.

What software package is this?  Can I download a trial version someplace?

> If I use your patch, most characters in the mail body, are overlayed,
> printed scattered in black heaps with small lines all around , strangely
> evoking some insects. Pretty funny :-)

It sounds like the characters are being printed, but in the wrong
place.

> If my description is not clear, I can send you a screen capture.

Wouldn't hurt.

> Strangely the page header and footer are still correct, though.

If you run it with '--debugmsg warn+psdrv', do you get any messages
about missing glyphs?

Thanks!