Reaktivate

Daniel Walker diwalker at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 14:18:24 CDT 2001

Marcus Meissner wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 11:35:43AM -0700, Daniel Walker wrote:
> >       Are the reaktivate patches going to be put in the CVS eventually?
>
> Some of them are, the rest probably will be.
> Some parts can't be merged, notably the URLMON implementation, which is
> in C++ and uses KIO for http transfers.

	I just meant the patches specifically meant for wine. There's a
director in their CVS called "Patches-For-Wine" or something like that .
The rest of it looks useful too though.

	What's the OCX stuff? I remember the current windows help uses and OCX
file? Is that some kind of ActiveX related control?

					Daniel