CoGetClassObject

richard.morgan9 richard.morgan9 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 19 14:11:56 CDT 2001

The only description I've seen of how COM is actually
implemented by Microsoft apart from msj articles is in
Don Box's book "Essential COM" (possibly the self-
same articles reprinted in his book), which I found to
be the most informative book on the subject.

Inside COM by Dale Rogerson is mistitled, IMO, as it
is simply a description of how to write COM clients/
servers.