Still problems with snoop

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jul 23 03:59:26 CDT 2001

Hallo,

some days ago I reported early crashes when running with the snoop debug
option. E.g. vc98 msedv.exe is a good example. Running with "+snoop" crashes
early. Running with "-snoop=devshl" lets the program succeed much
further. Running without snoop gets even substancial further.

So I think there must be something wrong with snoop. I tried to look hard at
relay32/snoop.c, but didn't see anything fishy. So perhaps somebody else has
some idea what's going wrong.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de