Even more misc fixes

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Thu Jul 26 17:48:44 CDT 2001

> The volatile stuff in dplay.h is part of the Windows header, you
> cannot remove it.

No it isn't. I'm not sure why it was added in the first place.
It is neither used by Wine, nor defined by Windows.
In fact only a few strange headers use volitile at all,
and none of them is supported by Wine.

> Most of these are because of the transition to making HANDLE a void*
> and compiling with STRICT.

Yes, I notice this was the case with TIMERPROC casts.
However it is no so with the HOOKPROC casts,
and yes it is the same with the real Windows headers.

> Please don't add typecasts, consider the
> warnings as an incentive to do the right fix...

As you wish, but as I said HOOKPROC can't be fixed with STRICT.

But OK I will try and compile with -DSTRICT and see what happends.
IIRC somebody tried that but it didn't turn out so well.
Oh well, lets see what happends.