Hi There

Robert Laverick wine at scabserver.com
Sun Jul 29 20:51:31 CDT 2001

Hi, I'm new to wine and while I've been messing about with it I've not
acctualy done anything significant.  I'm mostly into Java but picked up
some C recently doing some parallel comutational stuff as part of my
Final year project as part of my degree.  Now I'm officaly Unemployed as
apposed to a Student I can give of my time freely.
I'd love to get into this, if someone could give me a point at something
that needs a good looking at then I'll start there. My biggest
motivation is to get to understand this whole thing better and (if I'm
luck) get Diablo II running so I don't have to reboot out of linux each
time my Girlfriend comes round and demmands to kick my ass. :-)
Well thanks in advance and I hope I can prove usefull.
Rob

PS anyone who want's to be nice enough to offer me a job DO IT NOW
PLEASE I'M SKINT!