Small OpenGL patch

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Mon Jul 30 16:55:37 CDT 2001

> It also puts the 'make_opengl' script in line with the latest
> modification
> to the spec file. It also changes the OPENGL32.@ to OPENGL.@
> as per Patrik's
> modifications in 'make_opengl'.

Arrgghhh! I just saw that I didn't do the same change in the script
as in the .c files (I didn't run the script, since it worked badly
last time I tried with my OpenGL files). Braino. :-(

It should of course be OPENGL32.@ not OPENGL. at .
The .c files was correct as they were.

Sorry to cause you problems but can you fix the script and
rerun on your OpenGL files and resubmit.

> PS: god I hate Perl... I may well rewrite 'make_opengl' in
> Python one of
>     these days :-)

Whats wrong with Perl?

I write applications sometimes in Perl and sometimes in Python,
and I like them both and a dislike somethings about each
language as well.

Of course Perl is a little more difficult to learn but still.

PS. You will se one of the advantages of Perl if you add
use strict;
at the top of the script. Of course after that you will have to
declare all variable to it keeps the number of bugs down.