set_thread_buffer (fwd)

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Jun 2 09:59:37 CDT 2001

This seems to have bounced once.  Hope winehq feels better soon.

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Patel_=3Cgerard.patel=40nerim.net=3E?=@tourian.nerim.net wrote:

> Just what I have.
>
> if you verify if you have the same problem as myself, with current cvs
> remove the line defining _FILE_OFFSET_BITS. This fixes it for me.
>
> Gerard

By this I understood to rip #define _FILE_OFFSET_BITS 64 out of config.h
(and acconfig.h just to be sure) and rerun make.  It recompiles nearly
everything, of course, and makes a wine that will run my app again, so I
guess it is the same problem.

Now, what is the problem?  :-/

glibc-2.1.3 - from Mandrake 7.2  - ?? - I am fairly sure I haven't
munged any headers myself.. but Mandrake might have.  Are <linux/ and
<asm/ considered glibc headers?  I don't see them in the rpm, but some
motorist broke both my legs a while ago and it is too tough to change
the CD and see what is in Slackware's glibc-2.1.2.  I guess that
wouldn't be conclusive anyway.

gcc-2.95.2 locally built, with genuine strength-reduce bug.

kernel 2.4.4 with devfs?

Other?

Feels to me like an inconsistancy between headers and library -?

Lawson
---cut---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.