wine-users down?

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Fri Jun 1 22:04:14 CDT 2001

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Francois Gouget wrote:

>    I didn't receive any message on wine-users since May 30th. Is the
> mailing list down or is it a problem on my end?
>    There's been many messages since then on the newsgroup.

They aren't on Corel's news server, where wine-users gets its feed from.
Maybe it's temporary.

>    Btw, why is the link to the wine-users archive disabled on WineHQ?
>    (http://www.winehq.com/dev.shtml#ml)

The archive links goes to integrita, and they don't have archives of
wine-users. As the text above the links explains, the hypermail archives
can be accessed by clicking "Subscribe", then there's an "Archives" link
from there. The webpages were updated when the mailman/hypermail archives
were new and almost empty, and the integrita archives were much more
complete.

I've wondered whether the archive links should be changed or not, though
the integrita archives are still more complete than winehq's. (I had added
the "Even older archives..." link below the hypermail archive index in
anticipation of changing the links, but had not changed them yet)