Apps DB round 2

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 13 07:12:48 CDT 2001

> You can safely assume 600-700 pixels width. No more. I Sure don't run
> my browser in 1600x1200 just because my desktop happens to run in that
> resolution.

   Hmmm.  You're imposing maximum resolutions without necessarily
considering the effects, and the overall design.
I believe that the design of the page
is such that if you browse with a more narrow browser than the
design calls for, the only information 'lost' is a screenshot.
This seems like a fairly decent design tradeoff to me.
(Of course, if the design doesn't work this way, maybe it
should, Jer <g>).

    Jer