PATCH: wine-config

Malte Starostik malte at kde.org
Tue Jun 19 14:36:07 CDT 2001

On Dienstag, 19. Juni 2001 20:38, you wrote:
> Marcus Meissner <marcus at jet.franken.de> writes:
> > to help winelib using developers, this program exports flags and
> > directories to /usr/bin/.
> >
> > I am not sure whether exported cflags and libs are ok.
> >
> > Hmm, we probably should also tell how to build .so libs. And specs ->
> > .cs. (Hmm, supply Makefile snippets?)
>
> Actually we already have winemaker that can generate a complete
> configure and makefile, so I'm not sure what purpose a wine-config
> would serve.
For example if the winelib app is only part of a project that for some reason
has its own Makefile management and/or merges its own rules with the ones for
wine. Yes, this refers to activexproxy where we currently have a self-written
configure check, but I could imagine other places where this might be of
interest...
-Malte
--
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.