Still clipping issues

Guy L. Albertelli galberte at neo.lrun.com
Tue Jun 19 16:57:52 CDT 2001

The REBAR ControlSpy (as a simple test application) still displays
clipping/drawing issues since 6/1/2001 even with the native control. The
enclosed JPG shows some of the problems. The method for recreation is to
select the Styles menu and then select the Recreate Control button. At the
end of the redraw cycle the distortion is as shown. Note the partial
combobox dropdown arrow just below the word "Control_" in the center of the
screen. This seems to be due to an unclipped rectangle/too large a client
area during the ComboBoxEx creation. In the 6/1 CVS version, you can see the
same dropdown arrow but it is within the left hand control window not
beyond. Note also the badly drawn text in the two listboxes to the right.

If there is anything I can supply to help fix this please let me know.

Thanks,
Guy Albertelli  <<galberte at neo.lrun.com>>