server:truncated to 32768

David Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Wed Jun 20 06:35:50 CDT 2001

With a fresh build of last night's CVS pull, when I attempt to run
Delorme's AAA MapNGo V4.0, I get the following error condition:

server:truncated to 32768
server:truncated to 32768

At this point the main window of the application is up. However, if I
try to do anything non-trivial with the app, it coughs up this error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
   Serial number of failed request:  1663

and one of the app threads dies. However, the main app window is still
up, and four of its threads (plus the wineserver) are still alive. The
app stops responding to the system, however.

Where do I start on debugging this? What should I trace?