Nasty Wine/kernel bug, anyone?

gerard patel gerard.patel at asi.fr
Thu Mar 22 02:37:52 CST 2001

At 12:14 PM 20/03/2001 -0600, you wrote:

<snip>
>I saw at least other user report on this (Steve Fox reported this
>with Lotus Notes).
>
>My best guess is that this is a bug in the vfat driver,
>but that's just a hunch.

Where did this Notes bug turn up ? I never saw it on the news group,
and it's not in your bug database. I'm curious because I would like to
know how to reproduce it (I don't want not install Win98 and Outlook to
test this :-/)

Btw, since Borland  released Kylix they talk of a glibc bug in dlopen :

do you know if it's a concern for Wine too ?

Gerard