wine/ dlls/x11drv/x11drv_main.c documentation/ ...

Andreas Mohr a.mohr at mailto.de
Sat Mar 24 15:26:10 CST 2001

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 04:07:33PM -0500, Guy L. Albertelli wrote:

> [...]
Exactly.

I think a compromise would be to create a wrapper script that modifies
the config file first to use appropriate settings and then calls the main
Wine binary.

Ugh, yet another wrapper hack... ;-)

But that should actually be usable.

After all you'd have to change the Codeweavers Preview/Debian package
wrapper script to support that, too.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.germany.net/100-30936/