building wine-20010305

furlan at telocity.com furlan at telocity.com
Sun Mar 25 19:54:17 CST 2001

On Sun, 25 March 2001, "Dmitry Timoshkov" wrote:

> "Igor" <furlan at telocity.com> wrote:
>
> > ../include/winbase.h:1917: parse error before `!'
> > make[3]: *** [loadorder.o] Error 1
>
> Did you look at that place? What is there?

  everything is fine there

> For me, there is only single '!' sign in the include/winbase.h at line 1759:
> #define   HasOverlappedCompleted(lpOverlapped) ((lpOverlapped)->Internal != STATUS_PENDING)
>
> Are you sure, that you have downloaded not broken archive?

Prior to my post to the wine-devel I dovnoladed wine 3 times... and I got always different  build errors..

Finally I succeeded by continously repeating "make"..
After every "make"  I came further...

  so..the conclusion is:  I have some problems
  with hard disk, RAM or "something_else"...

   WINE  is just fine !!