Sendmessage fix..

crazney crazney-wp-12476 at crazney.net
Sat Mar 31 05:16:19 CST 2001

Hey, im writing cause i presently use Andreas Mohr's sendmessage fix (titled
TEB fix, because it stop the TEB errors)..

basically, what the patch does, is clean up after a killed SendMessage if it
didnt clean itsself up.. (well something like that, iirc).. anyway, i run the
LHL howto page, and this patch is very useful to running Half-Life and several
other games/programs.. so itd be nice to have it in CVS.. which it isnt
presently..

when Andreas Mohr first wrote the patch, he told me that alexandre denied it,
and neither him, ove or myself can work out why.. so yer, i'd just like to know
a) why was it refused.. and b) can you put it in now, or write something which
does just this now..

thanks in advance

ps, can you please email me about this, because im not subscribed to this list.

cheers

David

David Hammerton
aka crazney
Victoria, Australia
http://crazney.net/

HOWTO maintainer and
Linux Half-Life
http://lhl.linuxgames.com/

email: http://crazney.net/contact.html
-> Note: this email address expires after one week.