PATCH: glu32 generation

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu May 3 14:58:31 CDT 2001

Marcus Meissner <marcus at jet.franken.de> writes:

> Changelog:
> 	Create a GLU32.DLL on compile time by parsing GL/glu.h and
> 	libGLU.so, create an empty one if the latter are not present.

It doesn't seem to work here: "nm: /usr/lib/libGLU.so: no symbols".
The library is probably stripped. Anyway, is there a reason we cannot
ship the generated .spec and .c files like with opengl, instead of
having every user re-generate them?  It would be much more robust.

Also note that a .so file must contain exactly one Win32 dll, so you
cannot put glu32.spec inside libopengl32.so, you need a separate
libglu32.so.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com