Latest CVS Wine winmm

Simon Britnell ughbash at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 14:41:42 CST 2001

--- Ori Pessach <ori_pessach_blah at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Again, this used to work before. I first tried it
> with Simon's recent patch,
> and then checked out current the CVS version of
> mmsystem.c, and I don't see a
> difference.

I've looked at the patches I've posted.  My audio.c
readability patch has been committed as 1.45 and has
some known issues that Eric has pointed out (and I'm
working on).  That said, I don't think it's the cause
of this problem.  You can revert the patch:

cd dlls/winmm/wineoss
rm audio.c
cvs -z3 update -r 1.44 audio.c

[sic] And rebuild.  If that fixes your problem, please
 let me know.

If that doesn't fix your problem, you can go back to
the latest CVS version of audio.c:

rm audio.c
cvs -z3 update -A audio.c