A window painting problem.

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:16:46 CST 2001

Howdy,

Perhaps this is one of those things that is in work. But this patch
causes one of the (sub)windows in the app Xilinx fpga_editor
(commercial) to never get painted. The app has several windows within a
window, including a scrolled window, which after the patch I can zoom in
and out and move the scrollbars just fine. But the contents never get
painted, no matter what I do, including hiding and reshowing, etc. All
the other pieces and windows are painted fine.

http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=1005773317852080273907632

Log message:
	Moved WIN_FindWinToRepaint functionality to the server.

Duane