winedbg error

Dave Hawkes daveh-wine at cadlink.com
Mon Nov 26 07:51:08 CST 2001

This now fixes all the warnings due to GCC3, so this patch could now be
submitted.

I still have the problem with the main application C++ code, everytime I
rebuild the application it gives a warning on a different class or
structure, so the problem may be related to the size of the application (It
takes an hour to build on 2 x 1200Mhz machine).

Now that I have got the debugger to ignore these errors it continues load
the application, but eventually freezes without any warning or error at some
point during the rest of the loading process. I'll try and break into gdb to
find out what else gives now...

Thanks
Dave Hawkes