negative listview column width in WinZip 8.0

Malte Starostik malte at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 20:44:29 CDT 2001

Am Thursday 13 September 2001 03:37 schrieben Sie:
> WinZip 8.0 requests a negative column width for one of the columns in
> the WinZip classic Zip file contents list. This stuffs up the list,
> causing the other columns to be overwritten, and resulting in a blank
> list.
>
> This patch prevents column widths from being negative.
AFAIK, -1 and -2 and maybe others are special values that tell the list view
to adjust the contents to the widest item and something else I cannot
remember exactly (sorry, no Windows available ATM).
--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]