Callwave doesn't run

Steven Walter srwalter at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 17:00:57 CDT 2001

Is this a known problem?  When I try to run the callwave install
program, or the callwave program itself, I merely get:

fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger (debugger/winedbg 134640112 24) (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

Is this a configuration error on my part?  Either way, is there some
information I need to give to get this fixed?  I appreciate it.

Thanks
--
-Steven
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.