SetCooperativeLevel

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Apr 4 12:23:01 CST 2002

On April 4, 2002 12:55 pm, Tels wrote:

> wine-devel-patches? wine-devel? winex-devel? Under what license would it
> fall? Or does that not matter?

Patches for the public tree go to wine-patches and fall under LGPL unless you
relicense them with another license. The transgaming tree is proprietary, and
no code from it can go to the public tree unless transgaming donates it.

> * Also, since I am a bit CVS challanged (newbie, I told you ;), is it okay
>   to add my files directly in the CVS source tree with vi(m) and then send
>   you a diff -u patch? Or do I need some CVS magic to do locally? Or just
>   keep the file outside the CVS and then send a patch?

If you just modify some file, simply modify them in place, then do a
cvs diff -u > mypatch.diff

If you also add some files, add them directly with vi, then do a

diff -uN path/to/your/new/file >> mypatch.diff

Then send mypatch.diff to wine-patches with an appropriate ChangeLog entry.

--
Dimi.