ChangeSet ID: 10178643640749867230924828 - oops.

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Apr 6 21:49:55 CST 2002

Log message:
	Huw D M Davies <hdavies at codeweavers.com>
	The horizontal dialog base unit is calculated as the straight average
	of a-z,A-Z (tmAveCharWidth is supposed to be a weighted average
	according to character usage, so we shouldn't use this).

Good day!

I don't pay much attention to GUI, or care much about it, but I noticed
this patch causes my app to display a progress bar (?) with the title
folded down into the progress bar, so it looks kind of lame.

%		xx
transferred:

Without the patch, it looks more like:

% transferred:	xx

I have no idea what this app looks like in Windows.  I have never run it
with Windows, and I have no intention to buy Windows just to see, but I
think we might not want this bit of code to stay exactly as it is.

I will gladly make any kind of traces you would like to see, or I can
live with it.  The app is in fact obsolete win9x, but it is the most
recent version that can work a modem without requiring DUN or RAS or
some dam' thing.  Hmmm, I wonder if a more recent version has the same
problem?  Let me check...

Regards,

Lawson

---oof---