Regression tests, UNICODE vs ASCII

Lina Kemmel LKEMMEL at il.ibm.com
Sun Apr 14 07:09:39 CDT 2002

P.S. By "2 code pages" I meant *ANSI* code pages, of course..

Lina

Hi,

At least 2 code pages contain a couple of BiDi control characters:
    * Left-to-Right Mark (LRM) and Right-to-Left Mark (RLM) present in
both 1255 and 1256 code pages (0xFD and 0xFE);
    * Zero Width Non-Joiner (ZWNJ) and Zero Width Joiner (ZWJ) -- in
cp1256 (0x9D and 0x9E).

Lina

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il>
Sent by: wine-devel-admin at winehq.com