Installing MS Office gives error in installer

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Wed Apr 17 18:39:17 CDT 2002

Hi,

I suggest that if you have problems with CrossOver Office - that you should
report them (with a full output text) to the CodeWeavers support site - thats
why they have their ticket system which works pretty well -
http://support.codeweavers.com/ (after all - if you bought a product - you
deserve full support)..

As for others who tries to install Office 2000 with Wine CVS - nice try, but
you'll need to do tons of tricks in order to install it. running: wine
setup.exe won't do the trick. If you want to run Office 2000, then please
don't behave cheaply - go pay the $50 to Codeweavers for their excellent
product - they give all their modifications back and your money supports them
in order to continue developing Wine..

This is the same issue for Transgaming's WineX - want to run full game? then
subscribe and support them please..

And if you want to flame me - my email is right here - fire away.

Hetz