[WINE with XIM] help - runtime error

leanne leanne at thizlinux.com
Fri Apr 19 00:39:42 CDT 2002

Dear all,

I have patched the code I was given in wine-16042002.
When I ran it, I got the following error.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[leanne at leanne73 wine]$ wine /tmp/notepad.exe
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
x11drv.dll: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so: shared object not open
Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'
err:win:GetDesktopWindow Wine init error: either you're trying to use an
invalid native USER.EXE config, or some graphics/GUI libraries or DLLs
didn't initialize properly. Aborting.

I would like to ask which module/file relates to this error so that I
could fix it?
If you want to see my code, please welcome.  or I can post the .diff
later on.

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Leanne