[WINE with XIM] help - runtime error

Ulrich Czekalla ulrich.czekalla at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 19 10:27:38 CDT 2002

Hi Leanne,

This error is usually caused by unresolved symbols in the libx11drv.so.
Look for compile warnings about implicitly defined symbols when building
the x11drv.

By the way, I'm also looking into XIM support. Unfortunately my code
isn't complete yet. How far along are you? Could you post or send me
your diff. Perhaps we could work together.

/Ulrich