existing cooperation with mono?

Freddy BL freddy_bl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:54:40 CDT 2002

Hi Wine-Team!

Existing cooperations between the Wine-project and the Mono-project
(http://www.go-mono.org)?

At the moment it seams, that in the future there exists under MS-Windows
three types of programs: programs which are in native-code (that can be run
on Wine and can be portet to Linux by re-compiling with Wine), programs
which are in MS-IL-code (that can in the future be run on Mono I hope) and
mixed programs (IL-Code-programs, which integrate Native-Code DLLs and
Native-Code-programs, which  integrate IL-Code DLLs).

And I think, that for the last type of programs a cooperation between the
Wine-Devels and the Mono-Devels is very advantageous. So, existing this
cooperations?
(One of the results of an coopration could be an installer like that by
CodeWeavers, which can be install both (Wine and Mono) for example)

Greatings
Freddy BL