toolbar.c problem

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Tue Apr 23 09:16:42 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 13:14, Dusan Vujosevic wrote:

> [...]
Forgive the intrusion, but I've been watching your thread, because it
sounds quite like bug # 434.
http://bugs.codeweavers.com/long_list.cgi?buglist=434

I believe it was your toolbar.c patch that initially fixed the toolbar
issues, but out of curiosity, before the patch, were you able to check
if it was a regression? (Maybe back to 6/20/01?) I found your comments(
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/03/0109.html ), but I
didn't see any comments indicating a regression test.

I think what you described is happening in other areas (see the bug),
with other apps, but for your app, it only manifested in the toolbars.

Rick