Fail to run visio2000 installation - wineoss.drv.so

leanne leanne at thizlinux.com
Wed Apr 24 01:16:05 CDT 2002

Dear all,

When I mounted my Visio 2000 and try to run Setup.exe, I got the
following error:

err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
wineoss.drv: /usr/local/lib/wine/wineoss.drv.so: undefined symbol:
OSS_MidiInit
err:module:MODULE_LoadLibraryExA Loading of native DLL
C:\Windows\System\wineoss.drv failed (error 193), check this file.
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin
wineoss.drv: /usr/local/lib/wine/wineoss.drv.so: undefined symbol:
OSS_MidiInit

I have create a fake-windows directory and I'm using 22042002 version of
WINE.

Anyone could help? Thanks in advance.

Leanne