minor regression testing patch

Geoffrey Hausheer i8e7fkwmsl1 at phracturedblue.com
Wed Apr 24 13:19:23 CDT 2002

I looked through the archives again, and couldn't find this topic having
been discussed before.  In any case, there is already wine/test.h, so I
think adding some defines in there should be ok (I don't have a copy in
front of me, so maybe it's not exactly the right place).  If I don't see any
further activity on this thread, I'll just stick the required defines in
there next time I submit a test, and see if anyone complains.

.Geoff