cups support apparently broken

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Mon Apr 29 12:56:51 CDT 2002

Hmmm...

thanks huw! apparently, wine is getting the wrong print command.

Printing from kwrite, I see this on the console:

cmd1 = /bin/apsprint -P'eng' --format=application/postscript
--attrmultiple-document-handling=separate-documents-uncollated-copies

whereas using +print in wine I get this message:

trace:print:OpenJob16 'LPR:eng' 'Untitled - Notepad' 0b50
trace:print:CreateSpoolFile Got printerSpoolCommand '|lpr -Peng' for
output device 'LPR:eng'

trying to do an

echo "print" | lpr -Peng

doesn't create any output from the printer.

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi