rpcrt / epmapper / scm

juergen.schmied at debitel.net juergen.schmied at debitel.net
Fri Aug 2 09:25:51 CDT 2002

Hi!

Some time ago I did send the rpcrt patches from ove ported to the cvs.
It didn't got included. Are there any special reasons?

The epmapper was implemented in the wineserver. Should it be a standalone server?

1) If it would be a win32 process we would need 2 context changes for every call. If it would be a server like the wine-server there would only be 1 context change per call.
2) What IPC should we use locally? We could implement LPC like reactos.
3) We need a process for managing services and COM out-of-process servers (the SCM). Any ideas how to do this?
To many questions for one mail? ;-)

juergen