Dialog's resource from handle

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Tue Aug 6 08:48:09 CDT 2002

I will let someone else answer the specific question. I will note,
however, that as far as I know, Windows treats handles as highly
obfuscated (if not outright encoded) mechanism. As such, a reverse
mapping is only possible (and I know that this is the way such
mechanisms as regmon and such apply it) by remebering the calls you
originally made.

Which is not to say this is the only way you have if you need this for
implementing a WINE function. If that is your case, you are no longer
behind the encoding/obfuscating scheme.

            Shachar