Bugzilla rights

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Tue Aug 6 13:55:47 CDT 2002

Jeremy Newman wrote:

>Well... since you said please. ;-)
>
>On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 13:23, Tony Lambregts wrote:
>

>>Well if Jeremy Newman  will give me the access I need to set this up, I
>>would be glad to "fix up" each developer that  has an account in
>>Bugzilla.  (Pretty Please).

I went through the AUTHORS list and  gave everyone that had a bugzilla
account (that I could find) the abillity to confirm and change bugs. If
I missed anyone I please tell me and I will fix you up.

I also notice that some people who have gotten patches into wine are not
in the authors list (myself for one --<snifle>). I do not know what
 that means other than that it is not up to date.  Could someone tell me
what up with that.

Tony Lambregts