Agent crashes on accessing Disk

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 11 10:26:17 CDT 2002

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:21:57 +0200, you wrote:

> Howdy,
> I've just found a problem with Agent when trying to save attachments
> from email, that I thought I'd share with the devel community. (It's
> happening in both v1.9 and v1.92.)  This is also happening with my
> just updated today CVS version.
>

> When I tried to save an attachment, the following messages appear:

[snip]

Oliver, I always get essentially the same messages as those, but no
crash. So it is quite possible that they are unrelated to the crash.

Look at the backtrace in the debugger, the last messages before the
crash with relay debugging enabled, and (because this is Agent) check
that if you have native windows dll's lying around that Agent doesn't
use them.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes