Agent crashes on accessing Disk

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 12 13:45:10 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:49:45 +0200, you wrote:

> The output from the relay messages, although voluminous, didn't
> contain a "starting debugger" message.

Probably the way I've set up the debugger here. Still you should be
able to find the spot, accompanied by "EXC_RtlRaiseException" and
"UnhandledExceptionFilter". I see those in the backtrace.

> ---------
>
> The output from the wine-dbg looked pretty good, but one funny thing
> happened when I try to paste it into a text editor.  It was repeated
> in columns four times over, which makes it *very* difficult to read.
> So I manually edited out the last 75% of each line.  Does somebody
> already know about this behavior?

I have set up the debugger so that output to the debug console also
appears in the terminal. Cut and paste from an xterm works much
better. See the wine documentation for details (I would have given a
URL on www.winehq.com, but the site seems to be down at the moment).
I've set the relevant register keys ConChannelMask, StdChannelMask and
UseXTerm all to 1.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes