sgml

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 14 09:12:04 CDT 2002

The EASIEST would be to download the PDF versions at:
http://www.winehq.com/Docs/

This would give you the best output. Printing the HTML would not look
nearly as nice.

You could make the PDF versions yourself from the tree, but you would
need to have all the correct SGML to PDF utils installed. There is a
script in the documentation directory called 'make_winehq'. Take a look
at that script, or just run it to build the HTML, PDF, and PS versions
of the documentation.