FW: what's with WS_OVERLAPPED?

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Fri Aug 16 10:21:10 CDT 2002

(Damn; Outlook bugs me)

-----Original Message-----
From: Medland, Bill
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:19 AM
To: 'rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com'
Subject: RE: what's with WS_OVERLAPPED?

Except all the general style stuff is in the top word; the only difference
between the two styles, the 3, is two TTS_* toolbar style; generally the
stuff in the low word is, I believe, control-specific.
I honestly think that it is not so much that Spy++ has a bug as that it is
based on some knowledge within Microsoft that describes how they have worked
around the mess they have generated over the years.

> Rolf Kalbermatter
> mailto:rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com

Bill