Add BiDi infrastructure

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at bigfoot.com
Fri Aug 16 12:05:06 CDT 2002

On August 16, 2002 12:43 pm, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>
> NOW you remeber to tell me about this? ;-)
yes.... :)))

> If the general public here votes to remove the ac related code, I'll go
> along with it (no question about it making my code simpler, albeit
> marginally).

I haven't looked that closely over the patch, but for now, I still think
it's simpler to avoid the config check, since the load can happen on
other machine then where we compile anyway... Hmm, I have to leave
in 1 min (for a camping trip), so the patch will have to wait until
Monday... Alexandre decides, anyway!

--
Dimi.