Agent crashes on accessing Disk

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 17 06:31:26 CDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:40:10 +0200, you wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:45:10 +0200, Rein Klazes <rklazes at xs4all.nl>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:49:45 +0200, you wrote:
> >

> >> The output from the relay messages, although voluminous, didn't
> >> contain a "starting debugger" message.
> >
> >Probably the way I've set up the debugger here. Still you should be
> >able to find the spot, accompanied by "EXC_RtlRaiseException" and
> >"UnhandledExceptionFilter". I see those in the backtrace.
>
> hi,
> Did you (or the list) get enough information from what I posted to
> begin looking at the problem?  Do you need a more info?

Oliver, you gave an good backtrace showing where the application
crashed (function TOOLBAR_Referesh in toolbar.c around line 976). It
looks like some part of the data concerning the toolbar buttons is not
properly initialised (or got corrupted). Unfortunately it does not
show why this happened (and why it happens with not you and not anyone
else).

Therefore you should try to produce the --debugmsg +relay output, and
while you are at it better the --debugmsg +relay,+toolbar output.

If you cannot cut this log to the interesting part, then zip or bzip2
the complete output, put it somewere on the net and give us the URL or
mail it to me.

I will compare your output with a similar one here, perhaps that gives
some insight.

When did this problem start? If by upgrading wine, which versions.
Anything else changed on your system?

The file dialog that crashes for you opens the last used directory.
This directory can be found/inspected/changed in agent.ini. Try to
change it, see if that makes a difference.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl