dreamweaver 4

tom twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 03:00:49 CDT 2002

Hello,

I installed Dreamweaver 4 today and I get this message in my log

start log --------

Wed Aug 21 01:14:58 2002, starting [/home/tom/cxoffice/bin/wine  --]

C:/Program Files/Macromedia/Dreamweaver 4/Dreamweaver.exe

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/home/tom/cxoffice/bin/wine line 890.

fixme:xrender:X11DRV_XRender_Finalize Free cached glyphsets

stop log ------------

So does anyone here know what I need to do to fix this ? Or a work around ?

It looks as if it needs a hack on line 890 ???

Tom

--
'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' -Carl Sagan."