Wine Ma os X port

David Suarez david at suave.2y.net
Mon Aug 26 11:45:21 CDT 2002

Im kinda new to Wine, and I hope to get into very much, however I had one question which im sure everyone has heard alot of. Is there any way to run WINE on mac OS X being that it is based on FreeBSD. I have played around with the mac's and have gotten several linux programs to run, however i haven't tried wine yet. I do no that os X comes with many development tools that could possible be used for porting an app, but then again i am new at this so im not sure. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.