Quartz DLL

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Aug 31 03:05:37 CDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:37:08PM -0500, Igor Izyumin wrote:
> Is it in rewind (the LGPL tree?)  The link goes to the AFPL tree.  Is this
> code also in ReWind?

Well, I looked at one of the file in the WineX tree pointed by the link and
the license for this particular file is LGPL. And once a file is LGPLed, it
cannot be moved back to APFL (AFAIK).

So, well, even if it's not in ReWind I do not see what (except for respect
for Hidenori's wishes) would prevent us to merge it in WineHQ. Of course, to
do that, one would have to ask WineX people what files are under which
license (ie is the file license header 'correct' for the whole file to be
sure they did not mix APFL and LGPL code in one file).

                            Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/