ReactOS PSAPI released as LGPL

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 18:33:33 CDT 2002

Hi all.
To help share code with WINE I have asked some of the ReactOS developers to license thier work as
LGPL where possible. ReactOS is distributed under the GPL with certain sources being LGPL or
X11/BSD. In case anyone wants to work on PSAPI in wine feel free to leech whatever. I will keep
wine-devel up to date if anything else is relicensed.

CVSROOT:	/CVS/ReactOS
Module name:	reactos
Repository:	reactos/lib/psapi/misc/
Changes by:	hyperion at mok.lvcm.com	02/08/31 08:36:56

Modified files:
	reactos/lib/psapi/misc/: dllmain.c malloc.c win32.c
	reactos/lib/psapi/: psapi.def psapi.edf
	reactos/lib/psapi/enum/: module.c process.c
	reactos/lib/psapi/include/internal/: psapi.h
	reactos/lib/psapi/: makefile psapi.def psapi.edf
	reactos/lib/psapi/misc/: stubs.c win32.c

Log message:
	PSAPI: all the annoying stuff (enumeration and search, basically) has been taken care of. Only
profiling remains to be implemented.

	PSAPI (re)licensed under LGPL to be shared with WinE, as per Steven's request. Interfaces
(headers and import library definitions) and trivial sources put in the public domain

	Check out the subsystem-independent routines in enum/ (FWIW: the whole DLL only imports two calls
from kernel32.dll, SetLastError and AreFileApisANSI): they've been tested, and they could make for
a great static library, to implement task manager, tlist, ToolHelp API, etc. Maybe a future
addition to mingwnt?