DIB engine

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at witch.dyndns.org
Sun Dec 1 15:17:17 CST 2002

Hi,

Before you re-invent the wheel - David (forgot his family name, sorry David)
from Transgaming (if I'm not mistaken) has started to work on a DIB engine
that uses SDL, so you might want to collaborate with him on his engine..

This reminds me a question: Is there a way that instead of using the DIB
engine, to create an RDP events and show them in an application like
rdesktop?

Thanks,
Hetz