valgrind and wine

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 2 10:14:28 CST 2002

Hello,

  I have actually worked a little with Julian Steward on this problem
just before 1.1.0  I actually have a build of valgrind here on my laptop
with works with very simple wine applications. I remember there was one
hack i had to do to the valgrind source to disable some of its sanity
checking.

I could not get valgrind to work with more advanced wine programs
because i kept getting

trace:seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException code=eedfade flags=1 addr=0x402e1a30

if you want to work with valgrind i will did up how i turned off the
sanity checking with 1.1.0 and see if you can get it working.

-aric