Painting message order?

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 10:25:46 CST 2002

On 3 Dec 2002, Mike Hearn wrote:
> It sends WM_PAINT, the does the NCPAINT thing which seems to be do do
> with window borders, and then some ERASEBKGND messages come from
> somewhere. I have a sneaking suspicion that the background gets erased
> after it's painted and not before, but that's a total shot in the dark
> and the absence of flicker kind of makes my theory look not so strong.

Well, speaking in ignorance (I freely admit to it ;) it *could* have
something to do with problem 2 of:

   http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/0803.html

corruption when dialogue boxes are moved around.  I tried it again today
(with cvs a few days old) and the problem still exists.

----
Paul Millar